- BJJ Classic brings true no time limit, sub only tournaments to Texas
- Complete Legacy FC 39 Results and Photo Highlights
- Xtreme Fight Club ends in riot after disputed finish; Statements and video herein
- 2014 TXMMA Awards – MMA Edition Official Winners
- TXMMA Podcast – Episode 2 feat. LFC 39, UFC 184, BJJ Controversy, and more!
- Victor “The Brick” Martinez ready to go for STFC 33 co-main event
- Texas Premier Fight Series Amateur Two – Quick Results
- GCS 2: Battle of the Big Country – Results and Recap from Abilene
- TXMMA Technique of the Day – Daniel Pinheiro’s Omoplata Variations
- Photo Highlights – Sunday favorites from the 2015 IBJJF Houston Open
Dallas Golden Gloves Boxing Program / Free Kids Fitness Program
- Updated: November 29, 2010
The Texas Gladiators Academy is offering its FREE 8 Week Winter Training Program in preparation for the 2011 Dallas Golden Gloves competition January 24, 2011. Training is FREE for ages 8-13….and class times are from 3:30-5:30, Mon-Fri. The Gladiator Academy is the 2010 Dallas Golden Gloves “Team” Champions in their division. There are requirements to being a part of this competition program, such as passing grades in school and community service, etc. The program is a FREE kids Boxing Program for Ages 8-13 and this program is part of our Keep Kids Off the Streets Program which includes other Fitness activities, such as Basketball, weightlifting, soccer, etc. Training is 5x a week M-F. Interested participants should contact:
10310 Plano Rd. # E.