- 2016 TXMMA Awards – BJJ Edition Voting Ballot
- XKO Amateur Series 3 – Quick Results and Highlights
- Cage Combat 27 – Results and Recap
- Austin-based Muay Thai fighters make waves at Ascension Tourney
- Story on never giving up and some advice for new competitors
- Fury Fighting Championship 13 – Results and Recap
- 60 Highlight Photos of Fight to Win’s San Antonio BJJ Superfights
- Fort Worth’s Derek Perkins Promises Electricity at XKO 33
- Middleweight Title Fight Headlines Saturday night’s XKO 33
- After robbery led her to BJJ, Chelsah’ Lyons hasn’t looked back since
Texas Amateur MMA Registration is Now Open!
- Updated: August 12, 2006
Registration has begun for TACSPI, the new Texas Amateur MMA Organization.
To join, e-mail your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will promptly mail out membership forms. Remember, all fighters, seconds, and trainers, as well as any officials must be registered. Fighters, you must be a member of TACSPI at least 30 days before you become eligible to participate. This is an AMATEUR program. Pro fighters cannot fight, although, they can be a trainer or second. Please read carefully both sides of the membership form. All information must be filled out and mailed to the address on the form.
Only you can make this happen! If you are a school, I will send as many forms as you need, plus extras! Frequency of shows depends entirely upon membership numbers. The more amateur contestants the more shows.
Let\’s get Rockin!